Learn DevOps Culture
Instructor : Mir Ali
After completing this course, you should:
- * Have a good idea of what DevOps is.
- * Have a basic knowledge of the major practices associated with DevOps.
- * Have some exposure to some top recommended tools that can help you implement DevOps practices.
- * Provide practical tips on how to implement DevOps program in an organization through a case study.
- * Work on a class project to incorporate some of the learnings from the concepts and practices.
This course provides a basic introduction to the concept of DevOps. It offers student a working knowledge of what DevOps is and how it impacts organizations in the real world. This course explains the culture of DevOps and some main practices and tools associated with DevOps. It also introduces the student to a real world example of adopting DevOps in an organization.