Management Level Up
Instructor : Dean Afzal
3-week class 11 am - 12:30 pm every Saturday and Sunday
Course OverviewThis course is carefully designed to help you learn the basic concepts to advance applications of management. This course will let you learn professional skills in the most modern way with which you will be able to jump into the job market immediately. Unlike other courses that focus only on textbook contents and theory, this course will enable you to practically learn all the required skills so whenever you join a company, nothing will be new to you and you will be familiar with everything that will be required from you as a manager.
What will you learn?This course is crafted to teach you and enable you to learn and execute the following skills that are going to be your magic beans in the job market:
- Leadership skill which shall enable you to lead any kind of team in your management career.
- The process of handling the flow of money, a key responsibility that defines your skills in management.
- Role allocation based on individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Budget Planning, which is assumed of every manager to be an expert in.
- Hiring & Firing, some people say it’s an art to choosing the right person for the right job, however firing someone is a courageous task and requires lots of analysis to avoid legal actions.
- Learn how to choose between FTE and Contractual work to extract maximum benefits
- Team management, allocation of work and combine everyone’s work to create a worthy final product
- Keeping the morale up as it is expected of the manager by the team. It may seem simple, but motivation is a key factor in management.
- How to make more money by designing strategies and executing them with perfection.
- How to turn yourself into a brand. Personal branding will cover this aspect of the course.
Core FeaturesThe core features of this course that separate us from other courses are:
- You will learn practical skills and not just theory
- Highly skilled and qualified instructor with years of experience in the field
- The instructor is very friendly and always welcome questions and debates
- You will have the chance to interact with other students in live sessions
- Increase your learning with tests
- Cost-effective and pocket-friendly