1. Complete fee for courses, including any applicable taxes, must be received by Knowledge Uplift before the Student is considered to be registered. Only registered students can join the class.
2. Fee being paid is for the specific course offered by Knowledge Uplift by the esteemed teacher.
3. Any other material such as labs, books, documents etc. are not included in the course fee.
4. All material presented in the class during this course is propriety information that cannot be copied or shared without prior approval from Knowledge Uplift.
5. If you would like to purchase any content for personal use please reach out to Knowledge Uplift for further discussion.
6. In order to receive a Certificate of Completion, the Student must successfully complete the Course including all assignments, projects and tests, and fee must be paid in full beforehand.
7. The Student may request that enrollment be canceled at any time before the Student is registered for and granted access to the Course. NO REFUND WILL BE GRANTED AFTER THE FIRST CLASS.
9. Fee may not be transferred to another course once the course has begun.
10. Academy\Teachers reserve the right to reschedule some or all classes.
12. If the content is completed before the end of the course, then all remaining classes may be cancelled.
13. If the teacher becomes unavailable then the Academy is responsible to try and substitute where possible.
14. In the case that the academy or teacher is not able to complete the course due to unforeseen circumstances then we will look into a partial refund judging by was left of the course.
15. If you cannot complete the course and would like to put a hold until the next session, then the Academy reserves the right to see if it is possible or not.
16. No cheating, plagiarism or the use of any unlawful means will be tolerated throughout the execution of the course.
17. Students are responsible for using lawful material on their own throughout course execution.
18. Students should not solicit other students in the course.
19. All above rules will apply to all courses including possible free sessions where possible.
Intermediate Tableau + Certification Preparation - 4 week program