He is a Management, Information Technology, and Engineering graduate, a PMP and Six-Sigma certified professional, with an excellent understanding of data technologies, data science, project management, and business management.
Working as consulting manager, responsible for BI (Tableau) road map for Murphy USA (MUSA). The work stream includes strategy meetings with business, Tableau server management, prototyping, dashboard development, and reporting system development (self-service as well as canned reports)
Consulting Manager – Business Intelligence Practice
Working at Sogeti managed projects for the client “Johnson & Johnson”, multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacture.
Managed a team of BA, Data and Tableau consultants to provide end-to-end solution-ing, while interfacing daily with stakeholders and organized on/off-shore operations.
(BI Reporting Lead Dates Employed 2011 – Jul 2016 Employment
Duration 5 yrs)
* Tableau qualified associate, a dashboard & reporting specialist.
* Designed, developed, and managed the ad-campaign performance reporting across all ad products; identified KPIs, Developed & Operationalized Tableau dashboards
* Automated the Media Sales national addressable campaign reporting by creating a self-service Tableau solution for account executive & sales staff; saving department 15+hrs/week in time.
* Automated political addressable campaigns reporting merging DISH and DirecTV data doing business under “D2 media”. Utilized Rentrak addressable SOAP API to load impressions projections data into Netezza and using Tableau dashboards to present D2 media summary campaign reports.
* Conducted quantitative and qualitative ad-hoc analyses on ad promo effectiveness and viewers’ behaviors to optimize ad buying, and built case studies to support marketing presentations. * Managed relation with Rentrak/comScore to ensure DISH set-top-box data is collected, processed, and viewership ratings are calculated accurately. Also responsible for calculated management of annual expense budget of $375K used for new development at Rentrak by ensuing higher ROI dictates the projects priorities o Managed a small team of data and business analysts.
Share practical knowledge that anyone can use to get a job or to level up. My goal is to merge “Theory” with “The Practical” and show students how to apply what they learn right away. This can be a new job in IT with no previous experience, leveling up at an existing company, or even switching careers altogether.